3.6.08

= for you =

First time it’s so easy to say “aku udah gak ada perasaan lagi!!”. One day, two, three days a week than finally it’s about 10 days.

So sad to remember. So hard when I realized apparently he is the only one, the only one that I love, but he’s so far away, can’t be reached. Lonely, empty, lost part of my heart. Why have to realize after lose it? :(

Painful. Sad to remember every moment. So pain to feel it, feel when I miss him so much, when I miss every thing bout him but can’t do what have to do. (Yaa Allah help me…)

I love him so much but I had neglect him. I want to be with him, beside him, walk with him, lead him by hand, and off course make him happy always.

Love is so beautiful… but love is painful either.

If we’re mate, hope Allah give us a way to move forward and hope Allah unite us. I’m so sorry, would you forgive me? I want you to know that I love you every second, every minute, every time. :)

0 komentar:

 
design by suckmylolly.com